Since I’m sure that I am not the only one out there who feels incredibly unattractive due to something we can’t fix with makeup, I thought I would come up with some ideas for looking sexy for my husband while I am in a wheelchair.
- Hot glue 8 inch heels to the footrest of the wheelchair. (Just make sure to put some of those furniture slider things on the bottom so you don’t scratch the floor).
- Buy a hot pink feathered boa. I haven’t figured out what to do with it yet, but it sounded good.
- When riding in your wheelchair, make swaying/fishtail motions with it, like you are a model on the runway.
- Drop something on the floor, say “oops” and instead of using your grabber thing, lean over the side of the chair and attempt to pick it up. This move could backfire if not done in a reasonable amount of time, so if you can’t pick it up just take your shirt off.
- Grab a broom handle and rotate around it with your wheelchair while making alluring hand motions.
*Disclaimer – Do not attempt any of these super sexy moves with out first discussing them with your doctor.