- Thanks to HoaiPhai for the nomination for this award. Okay, so I guess these are the rules, and although my mind screams “rebel” at any set of rules, I don’t think this will work if I don’t follow them, so without further ado:
- Thank and link to the person who nominates you.
- Share seven random facts about you.
- Pass this award on to five new blogging friends.
- Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers.
- I love legos.
- April Fool’s Day is my favorite holiday.
- I will eat just about anything I don’t have to cook/prepare. Bugs included. 😉
- I love Blue Bunny Birthday Party icecream…really… I’ve made out with it more than once.
- Most of the time I would rather read than watch tv.
- I’m brilliant (which of course you probably know by reading my blog, see: http://wp.me/p1Cvgh-8v).
- I know how to weld (although I haven’t done it since high school…same with glass blowing).
- The Procrastinator – She has a great sense of humor and we seem to have a lot in common (as far as the procrastinating part at least).
- Japecake – Lots of funny stuff.
- Life is a Bowl of Kibble – I know she likes dogs more than cats, but no one is perfect right? Very entertaining blog.
- Don’t Eat Dirt and Because I Can – These are my “healthy” blogs. One focusses on nutrition and the other on exercise, so if I read both, I feel healthy (it’s probably as close as I’ll get).
- Off the Mainstream – Another funny one.
Wow, that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Congratulations!