10. Choose and suck blood from people before they go trick-or-treating so your blood sugar levels don’t spike.
8. Try something new for Halloween. Being a real vampire can really suck the life out of you. 😉 Why not dress like a princess or maybe a dinosaur to shake things up a bit?
7. Beware of strangers. Just because you have a couple of fangs and a few other diversified talents doesn’t mean you can’t fall victim to predators. Carry a small can of mace while trick or treating, just in case the predator doesn’t look to appetizing.
6. Oral hygiene is very important. Your entire existence depends on the condition of those teeth, so be sure to brush regularly.
5. Animals have blood too. I know that you prefer to suck on human blood, but if you happen to get lost in the woods or locked in a basement surrounded by crosses; rats, crows, even spiders can help your survive.
4. Don’t forget to wash behind your ears. Although most of the times you eat, it shouldn’t be too messy, you might get a squirter now and then, so be sure to clean those “hard to reach” areas.
2. Don’t forget Hollywood. As previously mentioned, vampires have become quite popular and a real vampire could probably get a lead role in a movie quite easily. If the producers say “no thanks”, they probably wont be missed much and can be quite a tasty snack.
1. Have a happy Halloween and don’t forget to floss.
*Tip for dressing up like a vampire – those plastic teeth look goofy and obviously fake. For a great way to make realistic “fangs” buy a pack of Nik-l-Nips from your local dollar store, and use a portion of the wax to mold your own fangs custom-made for your teeth. They are really cheap and have great results.