One of my favorite blog friends made up an award…just for me.
I can’t pass it on, because no one else can measure up to my success at talking too much. For some reason, I really do talk a lot on these blogs: London Survival and Edward Hotspur. There might be a few others, but these are the worst…I mean best…I mean, most appropriate for the Chatterbox award.
I don’t fully understand why. Maybe I am just using these guys for their cats, or maybe for their gardening expertise. Maybe I suspect that they are actually aliens trying to take over the world; so I am trying to intercept their evil plan by endlessly commenting on their blogs. Maybe they are fun to comment on because they tease me back. Maybe I just like them. I don’t know.
Anyway, I’m going to make up a reward back, so here it is: the “I’m being stalked” award. This award is for the distinguished bloggers in your life that you have commented on their stuff over 100 times this week. What? Don’t tell me I’m the only one who does that. There have to be other blog stalkers…GingerSnaap? Lizzie? Someone?
If you have not seen these blogs, you need to. Desperately. If you don’t follow their blogs, you should. If you don’t repeatedly comment on them, please start, so that I don’t feel like such a freak. If you would like me to stalk you, please let me know in the comments, and I will check to see if your blog is worthy.
Anyway, in other news, Sharon, at Hyperactive Inefficiency tagged me, and although I don’t usually follow the rules, I might…let me just check them again…hmmm. Okay, I will kind of…
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What’s a topic you’d never touch in your blog? Myself…not only am I not a narcissist, don’t you think it’s weird for people to touch themselves while blogging? I mean, maybe if you are stalking someone, but you wouldn’t post it for the world to see…
2. Which word do you hate and why? That is a good question. I typically love words…maybe stalker because it has such negative connotations attached.
3. If you had to give up blogging, because of time constraints – or some other kind of pressure – what would you do as a substitute? Probably write a book. Yep, instead of becoming a famous author, I waste my time here. You are very welcome.
4. What’s a frivolous holiday, in your opinion? April Fools Day…who cares about that right?
5. Write a caption for the above picture. This is my “running for president” pose.
6. What’s something you did when you were younger (20, if you’re over 35 and 5 if you’re now 20 – it’s a sliding scale) that you wouldn’t/can’t do now? I’m 30, so I guess this question doesn’t apply.
7. The *perfect* day for you – what would it be? I really want to skydive.
I’m skipping a few here.
11. Make up a question and answer it. Do you like following rules? No
Here are Sharon’s questions, which I will answer completely, so that she keeps liking me.
1. Who would you pick for your celebrity wife and/or husband? Wife: Martha Stewart, Husband: Johnny Depp…maybe Adam Sandler, he would make me laugh a lot. I would have multiple spouses.
2. What’s your favourite time of day? Probably 11:00 pm. Everyone else is asleep, and I can read.
3. What are some of your relationship deal-breakers? That is hard. Typically I would say cheating, but sometimes I wish I was a sister-wife or something like that, for many reasons.
4. How many times did you change your major in university and why, or, why not? 2, and I was a teenager. Teens don’t know what they really want…they just get bored with what they have.
5. What’s your theme song? I don’t know, but I would love for anyone who reads this to give me one.
6. What do you think people most frequently say about you behind your back? That I talk too much.
7. Do you feel your zodiac sign or Chinese astrological animal accurately represents you? From Wikipedia: Taurus keywords: Gregariousness, stubbornness, kindliness, acquisitiveness, graspingness, affectionateness, creativity,
materialism, stability, cautiousness, enduringness.
8. Who would star as you in the made for TV movie about the most interesting year of your life? I can’t do it…I just can’t say…lets just pretend that some of the most interesting times of my life were moments I was not fully aware of.
9. And, what is the title of said best-selling memoir? I can’t tell this one either. I’m sorry Sharon, but one day I might need this title, and I don’t want people stealing my idea.
two (I’m naming three) posts you believe should’ve most definitely been Freshly Pressed. I love this question. First, from WhatIMeant2Say: And With Also You should have been FP. Two others that I love are from Hotspur, and I’m not just picking them because I am obsessed with him…This Ghostly Pastime Called Memory and Just Try To Relax. If you are only going to click one of the links in this post, click the Ghostly pastime one. I know that acronyms are everywhere, but usually I see them right away, and the content of this post was so thought-provoking that it took him hinting around that there was something I was missing before I finally saw it.
11. Make up a question and answer it. Is this post too long to add additional questions to it? Yes, so I’m skipping that step.
As far as the people I would tag, all the people linked to in this post, plus: Guapola, Sandy Like a Beach, Eric Murtaugh, Brian Westbye, BecomingCliche, TikkTok, BuddhaKat, MotleyNews…that has to be at least eleven right? Oh yeah…no tag backs!
In summary…thank you, sorry, not a stalker, thank you, too many questions, stuff I like, other blogs I love. The end.