I knew it. We all are playing right into Trifecta‘s little games, while they sit around mocking our feeble attempts to obey their every command. Don’t believe me? Listen to this…
“We at Trifecta thought it might be…useful to get to know our community a little bit better.” Did you notice the redundant expression? If they were really editors/writers wouldn’t they have edited that?
“I know…(insert evil laugh here)…I know”
“We’re hoping to encourage a…good way of checking in on everyone.”
“So…copy and paste these questions into a blog post of your own.” So it looks like it is not our idea.
“Answer them and then come back here to link up.” So we can put tracking devices on your computers.
“After…that…many…can…learn…about each other.”
“Anyone can…(voluntarily give)…up.”
“If you’re reading this, we want to hear from you.”
“If you don’t have a blog, your anonymous” information can and will be used against you in a court of law.
All bold printed words are straight from their website, and it doesn’t take a genius to fill in the blanks.
Anyway, because I am bored, I will play along with their evil scheme. What a better way to sleep with the enemy right?
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Can you get a more obvious CIA question? Anyway, it’s Zippy.
- Describe your writing style in three words. I don’t know…I’m just trying…to trick you.
- How long have you been writing online? As if they don’t know I’ve been on here since June, 2011.
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? The one’s I make up.
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Be less suspicious of other’s intentions.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t say anything.
- Who is your favorite author? Trick question, myself of course.
- How do you make time to write? That’s a sucker punch…I don’t write anything that could make money.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. Secret
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. More people asking for some wisdom…it gets a little tiring sometimes. Alright, here are the Reasons Writers Don’t Write. It is not my best work, but it is applicable for the situation.
So, there you have it fellow future-slaves. We are all in this together. Just remember when they start pouring water in your face that you know nothing. This message will self destruct in 3…2…1…