This sounds simple, but it can make all the difference in the world. Find someone who is the exact same level of bored as you are. If you are busy, find someone busy. If you rarely or often feel bored, … Continue reading
Is there anything one partner in a relationship can do which entitles the other person to cheat?
Examples: being a bitch/asshole, overly emotional, lazy, physically disfigured, illness, lying, cheating first, overly aggressive or apathetic, etc.
Before everyone starts thinking this is about me or my life:
1. 85% of this blog is fiction
2. A good writer should be able to connect to emotions outside of themselves.
3. A good writer should be able to explore and exploit real emotions and life circumstances.
4. Creativity in general makes it difficult, even for the creator, to understand truth.
5. Is there even really such a thing?
6. Maybe that will be the next blog…