Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman known as “little red riding whore”. “Little riding whore” is pretty self explanatory, but the “red” was for the stripper boots she wore everywhere. As she did every Friday night, she … Continue reading
Is there anything one partner in a relationship can do which entitles the other person to cheat?
Examples: being a bitch/asshole, overly emotional, lazy, physically disfigured, illness, lying, cheating first, overly aggressive or apathetic, etc.
Before everyone starts thinking this is about me or my life:
1. 85% of this blog is fiction
2. A good writer should be able to connect to emotions outside of themselves.
3. A good writer should be able to explore and exploit real emotions and life circumstances.
4. Creativity in general makes it difficult, even for the creator, to understand truth.
5. Is there even really such a thing?
6. Maybe that will be the next blog…
Trifecta She heard the water turn on and took a deep breath. Late hours, vague responses, immediate showers. She wasn’t an idiot. Although she wanted to know, being right was what scared her most.